Tuesday, August 3, 2010

First day of the rest of my life

What is this blog for?  I don't want to call it a diet because diets come to and end and when your on one that is all you are thinking about, the end of it.  So, let's call this a change is how I eat and how active I am. Why am I doing a blog?  Accountability.  I think it is key for successfully losing weight.  I'll be posting my weight daily and I hope to have a daily picture montage that I'll post once a month I think (take a picture once a day and then made it into a video.  I'm going to setup some rules and guidelines and post them here.  Apart from that I am going to post tips and ideas that I find around the internet.  I hope to accomplish two goals with this blog.  First, I hope to lose weight and get healthier, and second, I hope the ideas I post can help someone else.  So, without further delay, let's get his party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment